Tuesday 21 August 2012

Milk It

 
TOP:DOROTHY PERKINS SKIRT:H&M LEGGINGS&CARDI:PRIMARK BOOTS:DR MARTENS

Well this morning it was super hot and then just now it rained like typhoon season and got cold so my summer-y sleeveless OOTD turned into a winter one quicker than you can say "Fucking Weather".
For the record, it is now boiling hot again!

I'm off to see Brave this evening so i didn't backcomb my hair as much as i wanted to, i don't want to obscure anyones view y'know!

I achieve this 90's teenager look by sleeping with braids in and using a lot of cheap hairspray, it's my favourite :)

There's so much going on in the next two weeks i'm gonna be mad busy and probably without Internet until the 20th of September.
So basically this week & next week i'm gonna spam you guys as much as possible and then things might be sporadic whilst i move into my new place and have to bum Internet from coffee shops/libraries etc

3 comments:

  1. I know I hate this weather atm too it makes dressing so hard. That cardigan is very cute, and I love the DM's. Love the hair too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kinda glad to not be alone on the weather hating :) i love this cardi, worn it do death. For sure worth the cheap primark pricing! Glad you like the outfit!! xxx

      Delete
  2. For make your Flash website design dallas you can join with us from anywhere of world ....so plz join with http://www.flashwebz.com/

    ReplyDelete